Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the COVID-19 Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Seating in Goosetail Spaces is available for appropriate physical distancing.
- I wear a mask in public areas and during face-to-face therapy sessions. NOTE: The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) is currently requiring that face coverings are worn by both therapist and client, no exceptions.
- I maintain safe distancing.
- Restrooms are available in the building outside of Goosetail Spaces. Soap dispensers are maintained by building maintenance and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in my office and in Goosetail Spaces.
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people interacting in public spaces.
- I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside so that they arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- If you need to provide credit card information, you may do so verbally so that no physical contact is required.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Teletherapy is also available.